Complying with employee benefits legislation and regulations has become even more important for firms looking to attract and keep a top staff and/or management team. Employee perks are becoming more essential in both business and financial operations.
A pension employee benefits lawyer can help you comply with federal regulations while also making your company a desirable place to work. There’s a lot of competition in your city and state to hire the top personnel.
Job seekers may look elsewhere if you don’t have a great understanding of employee perks and a desire to make them available to your staff. Hiring a pension employee benefits lawyer will help you keep within the rules while also making your company more appealing to potential employees. Call now to speak with a lawyer that specializes in pension employee benefits.
We can deliver the proper blend of knowledge and a solutions-driven approach to address all of our clients’ demands on both sides of the border – for all sizes of businesses – thanks to our integrated workforce. Visit us right now to learn more about public pensions and other related topics.
Benefits for Employees
- Provide advice to customers on qualifying retirement plans, such as defined benefit pension plans, defined contribution pension plans, 403(b) plans, 401(k) plans, cash balance plans, and employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs).
- Nonqualified retirement plans, related funding methods, nonqualified deferred compensation, and tax implications are discussed with clients.
- To protect clients from responsibility, provide guidance on the statutory requirements for health and welfare benefit schemes.
- Assist clients with their ERISA fiduciary responsibilities.
- Assist customers with benefit concerns that arise as a result of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Assist with plan terminations and de-risking, as well as the consequences of underfunding or overfunding.
- Clients should be advised about multiemployer pension schemes and withdrawal responsibility.
- Represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, Department of Health & Human Services, and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation in all facets of ERISA litigation.
Compensation for Executives
- Advise clients on nonqualified deferred compensation solutions, such as Section 409A regulations and other deferred compensation structures.
- Create and advise on equity-based incentive pay plans.
- Prepare employment contracts, retention agreements, and control change agreements.
- In connection with mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, negotiate executive compensation packages.
We can deliver the proper blend of knowledge and a solutions-driven approach to address all of our clients’ demands on both sides of the border – for all sizes of businesses – thanks to our integrated workforce. Check out our website to learn more about public pensions and other related queries.